15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Friday, December 16, 2005

clothes..

I've seen a lot of street style sites like style arena or japanese streets popping up and I was interested in doing this myself for some time. I liked that they're basically fashion magazines but much more raw and closer to, well, the streets..so I started researching it...unfortunately, I realized that where I live is not exactly a style mecca..toronto, where I currently reside, has a style that is conformist and very mainstream on its good days. I think for many cities it makes sense to have this sort of site but for UNfashionable street style that is everywhere..think about it - it'd be different, unique and I'm sure in any city with PLENTY of material to use. After all, being a true fashion victim or style disaster takes some skill and creativity too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home