15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

look at your house online!

this is very much like A9 maps that I wrote about in Dec of '05 (has it been that long??? these maps no longer exist for some reason) -- now this is available in Toronto!

walk along the store fronts of Toronto streets with virtualcity and try to find your house. I like the potential of this service to work with local businesses for content (would be cool to see the menu of a restaurant that catches my eye on the site), or even pair it up with a parking information or GPS services. nice work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I've put my address in and saw my house. Very cool!

23:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home