15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Sunday, December 18, 2005

design to the rescue...


seeing those bags from yesterday's post on my site was depressing me...so here are some solutions! I'm not going to turn this blog into an amateur version of Stuff Magazine, but I did promise to find an alternative to those black, boring lap top bags. Freitag bags have been around for some time now and have always loved the bags, and their concept. Two brothers, waterproof transport truck tarp, bicycle innertubes, seatbelts and smart design - et voila! (ok they may not have been made specifically for laptops)
also, I saw the red maloo recently out of Japan. very cool and simple bags made for laptops and accessories. no stores listed for Canada yet unfortunately. (www.joshspear.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home