15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

...catalogs..

..remember those? the ones that came in the mail? some still do..like ikea's..I remember my roommates actually buying things from the JCREW catalog.. then there are the more sublte ones we PAY to look through..FHM, Maxim, Details..stuff. they provide some content so we buy it, and market everything they can shamelessly through "advertorials" ..I'm in marketing and I'm getting tired of this!

..but I want to talk about another kind of catalog..don't get me wrong..I like blogs that show the latest, coolest things happening around the world (like arts, cool ideas..) that's part of the reason I have mine! but..some are starting to feel like full catalogs..I won't name names..ok, coolhunter to name one....are we all getting too consumed with STUFF??

not that I'm nagging..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home