15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Thursday, January 19, 2006

RFI..WHO?

RFID - a bit scary and very much a sign of things to come (thought about this the other morning when I fiddled around with my key to close my front door - we don't need keys to get into our doors anymore..why do we really need them for our houses?) - anyway, I digress..do-it-yourself RFID tags!? : / apparently some engineers are planting these chips under their skin to get into their computers and..get into their cars more easily!! it's on textually.org

I like their examples of other uses for the technology - Bar Soba in Glasgow: get injected with the chip and don't worry about carrying your wallet! all the fun details on this page.

www.we-make-money-not-art.com
www.textually.org
www.medgadget.com

www.barsoba.co.uk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.home business lead surveyedhttp://www.moneywebpage.comhome business lead surveyed

15:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home