15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

my biz - 2

..don't intend to make this blog about my new business but I would like to occasionally use it as a place to hear what people think, want and don't want in a service like this..

so far for toronto I'll have audio walks designed for kensington, chinatown, st lawrence market, yorkville and the annex..

if you know of any cool little hidden-away places in these hoods let me know..

if you think I'm missing an area of toronto entirely, let me know too..

gracias amigos..

ps. also, don't mean to sound like a rookie, but getting a business off the ground is SO HARD! (and SO AWESOME!!!! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger 2Start... said...

gotta love spam..

22:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is soooo exiting, the ant

15:39  
Blogger 2Start... said...

:) vielen dank meine auntie..

14:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitte schoen

15:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the site looked awesome and is a really good idea I like that the content is local. It might be cool to have the bios of the guides etc. on the website. Just a thought.

17:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Create neighborhood surfs around toronto. Handy for people moving to toronto and interested in zoning in on specific areas(although who would move to toronto?) :)

21:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home