15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Monday, July 10, 2006

new biz..my biz!! CITY SURF

...for those who are wondering why I've been somewhat of a slacker on the blog lately, I have a very good reason..I've been working away on a business idea for some time now, and I (soft) launched it recently!!

Check out City Surf audio walking tours --- www.city-surf.ca

how does it work? simple - you download the tour and map of a neighborhood, listen to the tour when you're there, and find out all about the cool local spots that half of us normally miss when we're traveling.

..the site is not loaded with the full range of tours yet, but gives you an idea of what the concept is all about. Take a look and listen to the sample tours!

would love to know what people think so feel free to send all and any feedback!! if you decide to prchase the tours that would make me happy too :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey . I bought a tour on your site was wondering how long it will take to recieve it- I'm leaving town in a week ? thanks .

13:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this calls for some champagne;)? on mi to do list - congratz Karbass .

m.

13:47  
Blogger 2Start... said...

..the tours are actually for download-only at this point...it's very easy..you download the tracks and city surf map, print it out and you're ready to go! planning on making cd's soon..

15:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

16:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home