15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

...book

I love architecture and I admit, I enjoy architecture books with lots of pictures! I know it doesn't sound so intellectual, but I really like to SEE the works, not just read about them - is that so wrong? Hence, this Phaidon book. All their books are high quality but I want to own this book! It is the best general contemporary architecture book I have ever seen. I was in the Guggenheim a few months ago and the only part I remember is standing in their bookstore for almost an hour looking through this book. If anyone knows how to get this book for cheaper than its regular hefty price tag please let me know. (i realize it comes with a cery cool, clear carying case but it's still a good chunk of money)

www.phaidon.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are u meeting with the architecture dude?

14:02  
Blogger 2Start... said...

Not till January now..woohoo!! I have a comment on my blog!! who is this by the way :)

22:20  
Blogger 2Start... said...

really? I'll check it out for sure. that's awesome thanks!!

22:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home