15-seconds...

innovative business + design + architecture + art + fashion + culture

Thursday, December 22, 2005

bad biz..


I flew to vancouver today on air canada and discovered on the flight that all northamerican flights are now without the usual services, meaning if you want to eat, or be warm, you gotta pay..and that goes for everything, from their gross sandwiches to their mysterious nuts and even the gross little pillows and the flea-infested blankeys they used to give you!!

when I enquired as a curious customer would, I was told that the airline has kept the fares the same for 20 years, so how could it possibly afford to keep providing these services!? hm, I wonder if a toronto-vanoucer flight would have cost $760 twnety years ago? anyway, I don't really care - I don't like their food anyway - I just hate that there is basically NO competition in the airlines industry in canada.

vancouver is very lovely this time of year, thank you...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, al

18:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home